Elegance is when the inside is as beautiful as the outside- Coco Chanel

Wednesday, March 19, 2014







Hooray and welcome to Goldilips first post! I'm so excited you're here! Lets talk about Chanel. Every woman dreams and more appropriately NEEDS a Chanel bag, or top or better yet dress hanging in their closet! Or a perfectly pink Chancel polish or a go-to red lipstick! r

When I think of Coco Chanel I think of delicate glass bottles filled with blush colored scents and Jackie-O sunglasses.  I think I speak for all women when I say Coco Chanel, and what she stands for, is the woman personified. Beautiful and feminine yet true to who she is and confident. And that detail is what I strive for in my work.

It's easy to get caught up in what other women are wearing and whats trending, even if that isn't really you. Beauty is all about letting your inner beauty shine and compliment your outer beauty.The two go hand in hand. One with out the other is like a cookie without the chocolate chips, incomplete.

I am passionate about accentuating the beauty that is already there, through makeup, without compromising who you are as a whole and what you stand for. It is important to me that the confident, feminine and beautiful woman matches the makeup.

Everyone of us has seen someone they know or a celebrity that is all dolled up with hair and makeup to the nines, but it just doesn't look quite right. They look over the top, unnatural and lets be honest, some times scary. That's not the way it should be! Coco took the words right out of my mouth, elegance is when the inside matches the outside and that's something to always keep in mind in all facets of our day to day look and the products we put on our faces.

So here's to Coco Chanel, trying new things, and always staying true to who we are!



No comments:

Post a Comment