All purple everything!

Thursday, April 3, 2014

Isn't purple the thing dreams are made of? Cotton candy, Lisa Frank posters, otter pops, the list goes on and on. Basically what I am trying to say is purple has always been up there on our list of favorite colors and its also Pantone's color for the year! Radiant orchid to be exact. If you aren't familiar with Pantone lets get you up to speed. Pantone is the "world-renowned authority on color" and  declared its first color of the year in 2000. Radiant orchid is a color that I am particularly excited about being the color of the year because its so versatile and a color I believe anyone can rock! Last year's color was emerald (if I told you I didn't have an emerald green manicure less than six times that year I would be lying) but lets be honest, unless your dressing as a peacock or the great and powerful Oz for Halloween emerald green is a little difficult to incorporate into your daily makeup look. That's why radiant orchid is so cool, you can put a hint of purple almost anywhere any day! Heck, you could paint your face purple and you'd be cool in my book. Here are some of my favorite ways to wear radiant orchid! Isn't Scar- Jo's makeup to die for?



1 || 2 || 3 || 4 || 5 || 6

2 comments:

  1. I love purple eyeliner. It totally makes Brown eyes pop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love purple anything! Its a disease :)

    ReplyDelete